View Profile SacKydzNG

All 89 Game Reviews

7 w/ Responses

While the levels may look a bit too same-y at times, it's still a fun little puzzle platformer with nice pixel art and level design.

Controls are a bit delayed on Newgrounds Player for some reason. Otherwise, pretty amazing game! Can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!

Really love this game so far! It can get a bit too monotonous with the annoying amount of trial and error there is. Otherwise, a pretty solid game with a neat art style and creative level design centered around using just one button.

Charming game and definitely emulates the simple and short fun of Game & Watch. The text does feel out of place and the game, just like the original Game & Watch, can only be played for so long before it gets monotonous. Charming nonetheless! Just change the text to fit the pixelated aesthetic of the game and this can pass off as an actual Game & Watch title (more specifically a port of one of the minigames for the original Gameboy).

russian roulette always scares me so best horror game 10/10

i dont understand this game but pretty neat nonetheless

Same as the other game, but with a different color. I won't really rate a reskin much higher but my review on the previous game still stands; This isn't racism.
Ironically, the anti-message gives me Twitter vibes, the same website that tried to cancel you for "racism". Shows how much of a hypocrite Twitter can be.
Man, I hate Twitter.

I'm pretty sure half of the people that zero-bombed this game because it was "racist" didn't even play the game. The title was obviously sarcasm and at the very end you see a buncha colors living together in harmony, sharing their own harmless opinions. This game is clearly about accepting different people with different opinions and how pointless the hivemind mentality is, not anti-black propaganda or whatever Twitter claims this game is.
Man, I hate Twitter.

made me cry tears :( was really sexually intensive too :D overall a 69666420/10 would cum again

I'm only like 15 minutes into this game and it's already pretty cool! I love the simplistic nature of the game and how satisfying it is to catch a buncha fish in one reel even though you aren't even controlling the fishing rod. I call that good game design. Teh music and artwork is pretty good too! Really love the AFK feature. It's pretty nice for whenever you need to do something else IRL but you don't really wanna pause the game and waste time earning no money. The best part of the game is obviously Piconjo. He makes anything and everything amazing. Overall, a 10/10.

Amateur artist who loves to exist here (and is also a minor so NO NSFW).

SacKydz Newgrounds @SacKydzNG

trans girl

drawing and existing

school of being a dipshit B)

here lol